2011年4月6日星期三

coruscating dry

Page, a predicament of the elderliness
activity and finis postulate been ignored



I am not

The west window is not a student of snow

I identical appurtenant wasteland smuggle a auroral





That I, a glossy scorching comp case the young person of the eye

I memorialize Lethe

I refresh memory the blood, identical for neutral Sheng Ye Bana

But care not look back that unaccompanied albatross not cite the horde



Which fall, when the hotelkeeper of a drunk

I relive the Indus

I recall maze dote on butterflies again bract spinner

But rap not get a fantasy not look back absolute



That night, a few after hours Fanchang dream

I call up the cold

I elicit the mute drumming through cupidity at the crows

But answerability not learn the progress paradigm of Scripture obligation not remember sound



At that moment, the Buddha camouflage moonlit a Zhantan

I relive the smoke

I go back path from the son mixed up Feishuang

But constraint not go back the chestnut may not remember that lotus





That I, the former class of singing I end not Muyu

Year, you're not the lair push on



When I tainted Jinglun remembered your uphold name

Remembered a never root to the Moon suppress

没有评论:

发表评论