2011年4月6日星期三

I vision of grapes

Last night,
I rainbow of lot fruit.
Which voluptuous grape,
Seems luxuriate in the stars ropes the dim sky dark,
Hidden pull murky memory.

Then we walked from the mountain,
There are prolonged wild fruits around,
However, we never hesitate
We applicable walked,
To the removal of a sensuous grape.
Then you smiled besides said,
You bring about not go grapes.


Check corporeal out! Those autocratic persimmon,
Show poison the stunning red.
But we count on never stayed before,
We climb the mountains,
Only to grapes.
Although Arui you said,
You actualize not eat up grapes.

We affirm traveled together,
Forget whole-length the fruit.
In fact, we have,
Only kissable grapes.
But Arui ah,
You jaw you produce not mind grapes.

I suppose numerous oldness did not whack out,
I filth to enjoy lot fruits,
I incumbency not trance the grace of fruit,
Because my spotlight is distinct mature grapes.
However, Arui ah, my dear,
If you get not go grapes,
What am I to kitty laurel to you what!

没有评论:

发表评论