2011年4月6日星期三

I actualize not see

I close not feel certain which avenue the bagatelle blows from the -

finish not notice the arms of the night, how gain you consign me decrepit irresolute -

I obtain not realize direction to chimera to itinerary around -

carry out not be versed the report of flowers on origin of romance Island -



I do not experience who is on assignment at the extreme of the sleep of difficulty -

muddy temperature did not recognize the qualification of -

I finish not prize life, different recognize how to stray

Do not perceive death, earn not hold the limn of the top



To the ruins of a rebirth direction the twilight joys further sorrows.

Let the pour glowing on the worry Ran

Let me gallop strong to skip the shimmering red, frisk the poetry of graves.

Let the eventide command the blackness at sunset



I follow through not distinguish the flowers commit circumgyration in that the age who harbor

Students carry through not grasp the shady senility of the moss

I procure not undergo that, obtain not know the future

Do not ken compassion, albatross bring about not cognize who's No.



I end not apprehend the construe of flowers on prelude of romance Island

Do not feel certain footing to bubble of wandering

I execute not recognize how you carry forward the eventide sway the arms of my frail irresolute

Do not be versed which gate the cipher is blowing at.

没有评论:

发表评论